Friday 2 November 2012

Oh Hey Stanger! ♥


Helloooo! Oh my gosh, it's been a while hasn't it? Do you even remember me?! Well I thought I'd return after a long time away from this blog. I have been on holiday, moved into a new house, work, general life and trying to lose weight. I'd love to continue with this and I aim to! I am always interested to read blogs that have posts on weight loss on them, so even though this isn't one of those, I thought I'd pop in a 'before and now' picture. I am not calling it 'after' because I'm not at goal yet, but just in case you want a peek, here is a picture.

      March 2011         October 2012 

To keep this post make-up related, I thought I'd just share a couple of make up looks I have had over the last few weeks!
This is a pin up look I did for a Charity Lunch we went to. I did a white waterline, smokey eye and a red gradient lip, although that doesn't show too well on this picture! I am loving MAC Diva lipstick at the moment, it is such a great autumnal deep red. In the centre of the lips. I used MUA Shade 13 I think, great combo! I also have on Primark lashes, £1.00 bargains.


Here is the witchy witch look I did for our Halloween party. I used Snazaroo face paints, and MAC Diva on the lips. Contact lenses from Beautifeye.


And on actual Halloween, to creep out the trick or treaters, was a 'dead doll' inspired look. Snazaroo paints again, and MAC Diva.


Some more posts coming soon, sorry for my absence! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey :)

    Love this post a lot.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you'd like to see my post check it out here: http://pinkposiesandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Fleur xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss, you are looking great! I have just lost 30lbs at the end of 2012 and I am starting to really feel comfortable with myself. It's the best thing ever!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete