Tuesday 14 August 2012

August Glossybox ♥


Bonjourno! I haven't swung by this neck of the woods for a little while, apologies for that! I missed out on July's Glossybox post, I loved it though and I am super impressed with the HD Brow kit, probably my favourite ever product from a Glossybox so far. 
This months is all about International Superstars, you know, with the Olympics n' all that. I was pleased to see an Eiffel Tower on the front of the card, that makes me happy inside being a Paris obsessive!
So what did we get in this little boxey?


So this month, I got in my little box of tricks...
* A Valentina sample, with a little pump on - win!
* DHC Cleansing oil, make up remover.
* Alessandro Pro White brightening nail polish.
* Lipcote Lipstick Sealer - looking forward to trying this out!
* Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink.
* Vera Valenti Eyeshadow Palette.


This little eyeshadow palette has ten eyeshadows in, mostly nudes and neutrals and a couple of greens. They are not too badly pigmented, but it just looks like a pretty cheap and tacky palette unfortunately. It might be OK to use on the go, but this is probably my least favourite of the box, although the biggest!


A Glossybox lipstick in Glossy Pink. I actually really like the colour and is something I would definitely wear. I don't know about you, but do you think these Glossybox products are a cop-out to bulk out the boxes or do you think that it's something you would purchase anyway? I'm a little on the fence, but as a product I do like it. 


I'm really looking forward to trying this Deep Cleansing oil, it states to be the 'best make up remover you have ever tried', so I'm looking forward to seeing if it lives up to that. I'm also pleased to get the Lipcote lipstick sealer, this will be great for my holiday and I'm looking forward to seeing if it works. Also the nail brightening polish seems like it could be good, I have the worst nails on the planet as I bite them terribly, so anything to help! 


Overall a fairly good box, a few products worth trying I think! 
Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment