Thursday 2 August 2012

32 Brushes For £8.00??


Bonjourno, long time no blog! This is because I have been doing some blogologging on my wedding, over on my other page! If you want to check that out, click HERE. I am have also began a weight loss journey on there, so if you'd like to follow that, please do! Right, back to the world of beauty, I have missed it! I've got a few products to share over the next few posts, and also my July Glossybox post isn't up yet, so that will be very soon.

So today I just wanted to show you a little bargain. Basically, I have had the same brushes for about 3 years, and they have done really well. They were from the Birmingham Holistic health show, and were great quality. However, with finding that I don't have time to wash eyeshadow brushes everyday, when I want to use a new colour I end up with rainbow eyes. So It was really eyeshadow brushes I was after, ideally I'd love a couple of MAC 217's, but at £17.00 a pop, it's just not the right time!
So I had a little scout on Ebay, and this is what I found.


This wrap of make up brushes, was a mere £8.59! Link to the product is HERE.
There are 32 goats hair brushes, including plenty of eyeshadow ones! So just to tide me over, I think they are a complete bargain. There is an eyelash/brow brush, spooly, fan, eyebrow, eyeshadow, various fluffy face brushes and a HUGE mega fan brush that literally covers my whole cheek. 


Obviously, the quality isn't the best I've ever seen and there's been slight shedding on the large fan brush, but apart from that I can't really complain. What do you expect for eight quid? I haven't put them to the test yet, because they look all nice and pretty in their packets, plus I wanted to do this post first. So maybe if you are just starting out experimenting with make up, or just want to save a bit of dough for the mo, like me, they might be worth a clickety-click.


Super Mega HUGE fan brush!


The Ebay Seller was extremely quick dispatching, with me receiving them two days after I ordered them, so I can definitely recommend them!
Happy spending!
Ciao for now XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment