Friday 27 July 2012

Nails for the weekend ♥

Helloo, sorry it's been a little post free lately, this is because I have a NEW blog! I've just been getting it up and running and then I shall be able to pay attention to both. As you may or may not know, I get married in 2014, and although it's far away, I am posting the events and encounters along the way! Also, the main focus of it is that I am mostly DIY-ing everything, or getting a lot of things off Ebay, so it's a place to share and acquire inspiration and tips! Obviously, weddings aren't for everyone which is why I'm doing it separately.
The blog is called Confessions of the DIY Bride. Naturally, I would of wanted Confessions of 'A' DIY Bride, but it's already taken. Here's the linkyplink! confessionsofthediybride.blogspot.com .

So, nails for the weekend. I fancied something shimmery and spangly, so that's what I did. Excuse my bite ridden fingers, I have a terrible habit and I'm sure I'm not the only one! 


For this I did two coats of Models Own Indian Ocean, which is an amazing duotone blue to pink. On the accent nail I did two coats of Razzamatazz by Topshop, which is my first Topshop polish and I love it! It's so glittery in the light!


I think they compliment each other pretty well. I am looking forward to getting more Topshop polishes, they dry pretty quick and this on is chokker-block full with glitter!


What nails are you sporting this weekend? Any Olympic themes? I'm not into the Olympics whatsoever but lets just say I've got blue nails for the Diving events ;)
Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment