Thursday 12 July 2012

Long time, No Blog! ♥


Hididdly Ho Strangerino's! Long time no blog post. I know, *Slapped wrists* all round. I think it is purely because I am skint as a ducks backside, and I haven't being buying beauty products. My life in general probably isn't that interesting to read, so I don't bother posting about everyday details. Mind you, if you have seen that we are trying to buy a house, we are still waiting! It's so annoying, if any of you have been through it, you'll know what I mean. Wait, wait and more wait. But I suppose good things come to those who...

So I popped to Tesco yesterday (and Boots = lethal), and I got a few bits. Not all of it is shown here because there are things I've bought before like the cucumber cleanser and toner, which I LOVE. They are about 80p each and if I use them religiously my skin clears up like a dream. Yes, there are wondrous products out there for skin care, but these really work for me and I have re-purchased already, which I don't do very often!

Here we have Models Own Ibiza Mix, and Utopia which are on at 2 for £8.00 in Boots. Go, go GO! I really wanted a nude colour with a hint of something in it, and this was perfecto. I also wanted Ibiza mix to go over the top, as it's my birthday weekend this weekend. I reach the ancient age of 22 on Monday, which I'm pretty sad about because I had a great 21st year. Oh well, I'm going shopping with the Mama so should be a good day.

Next was a Tesco Nail Polish, I didn't catch the shade - I shall find it, but it was 99p! It's a gorgeous coral shimmery pink, and isn't too far off Models Own Tropical Sun, it's like a pink version of it. Then I got some Vivo lashes for my birthday, they were £2.00. And Tesco Vitamin E eye cream, that was also around £2.00, I'll let you know how it is!


99P Nail Polish, bit of a beaut colour if you ask me!


I am wearing Models Own Utopia at the moment, and that's another colour I love! Can't wait to top it with Ibiza Mix for my Birthday!


Thursday Thoughties has appeared to be non-existent at the minute, so I shall get onto that next week. I shall do a Birthday nails post and maybe a what I got for my birthday one too! Also I'm thinking Curvy Outfit of the day posts? What do you reckon?
Have you seen my Chubby Bunny Video? I couldn't breathe for laughing!



What Models Own Polish is your fave? Any recommendations? 
Ciao for now xxXxx

P.S I'm now on Tumblr! Click HERE to see all the piccies I love!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment