Tuesday 24 July 2012

Freebies ♥


Gooooood Day everybody! The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, and I'm in the office, like many people at the minute! So as soon as I finish, I need to try and catch some rays! 
Today I'm going to do a little post on a couple of recent freebies. I must admit I did have one more product to put in, but I've forgotten to bring the item with me to photograph it which is a little irritating, but more on that in a little while.

So I popped into Birmingham with my friend Sarah and I have been on a spending ban. However, this weekend that did seem to fail quite miserably. Thumbs up to me huh? I had a voucher given to me by two of my friends Lucy & Becky, from when I worked at a hotel, for my birthday for House of Fraser. As you can imagine I was super excited so we headed there. Cue decent quality photos... ;)

Chubby Sticks! I LOVE these little guys, they are amazing. For just being at work when I don't need something super colourful, but just a hint of a tint, and a moisturising one at that - these fit the bill! They are £16.00 each from Clinique as mentioned in a previous post, but I think they are so worth it. So I went to buy one as I'd already bought a Chanel Lip Gloss (post coming soon) with the remainder of the voucher. The lady on Clinique then informed me that if you buy two products you can get a freebie!


That word is lethal to me, if it's free, I'm there. I'm all for a bargain and proud! So another Chubby Stick it had to be, so I got them in Pudgy Peony and Oversized Orange and I love them both. Free with them, there was a choice of two make up bags, but this one is a limited edition version for the Olympics/Jubilee and it's SO gorgeous! It's a bright, chic, city style print with London emblems on and little Clinique make up bottles. UhMazeBalls.




If you thought that was nice enough, it was full of goodies! A Superbalm moisturising lip gloss in Raspberry, a rinse-off Foaming Cleanser, a Dramatically Different moisturiser for dry skin, a Super Defense SPF 25 anti age cream, and a mini high impact mascara in Brightening Black. I haven't managed to try the products yet, but it's a great feeling getting such a pretty make up bag with all these products to try in it! Get yourselves to Clinique!


In Glamour magazine this month, they are giving a free sample of Balance Me products. I got hold of the face wash, worth £11.00! The magazine is £2.00, I haven't yet tried the wash, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Also in Birmingham, a little Nivea concession had been set up in the Bullring, and I got four samples of the Nivea Soft moisturiser. This is because fashion designer Nicola De Main (no, I don't know either) has designed the new pots that it comes in. I forgot to bring the samples with me to photograph which is annoying, but they are small enough to take on the plane with me to keep hydrated through the flight.


I've also had an Urban Decay lip gloss free with a palette I bought, as mentioned in a previous post. Don't hesitate to ask for samples, they can only say no. However, with spending nearly £40.00 on one product, surely a little sample wouldn't hurt. A little bit of charm mixed with a little bit of cheek should get you everywhere! That's what I learn of my Nan anyway, she's the Queen of bartering. 
Ciao for now XxX

P.S. I'm going to be starting a new blog, all things wedding related, if that interests you then watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment