Monday 19 March 2012

Skydive and general updates! ♥

Hey Everyone! Long time no type. I haven't blogged for a little while, as there hasn't been much to really blog about I suppose. But now I have a few things to tell you about, which may be boring but oh well, I'm putting it out there!
FIRST and certainly foremost, I am STILL SKYDIVING! Wehey!!! I am so excited. A few posts back there was a long, dreary, moany one where I had put that I couldn't be accepted to do it due to my weight. I was hugely disappointed and massively upset that being so careless about what's passing my gob, that it had stopped me doing the thing that is at the top of my bucket list. HOWEVER, firstly they were 'uhming' and 'aahing' whether to accept me, and then they said on the day, if I can prove I can lift up my legs when landing, then I'm all set and ready to go. I really was going to save myself the embarrassment and not bother anyway, but since the 27th of Feb, I have been watching what I am eating. 
With the help of My Fitness Pal Iphone App, a little bit of Mrs Willpower, and a bit less of Mr Cake, I'm getting there. I am sticking to 1200 calories a day, and I began at the horrendous weight of 15st 1.6lbs. Now, after just two weeks, I weigh in at 14st 5.6lbs, so a total loss of around 10lbs! I can't believe it really, I had to double check my scales by checking on the Wii and that also agreed. So it really does work, however I don't know how long for. I am finding it pretty easy, and I would really love to get down to a flat 14 stone for the dive, which on the whole, doesn't seem too much of a hard goal really.
SO on to the IMPORTANT STUFF!
I have a charity web page set up that any donations can be made over the web, and can be forwarded straight to the charity. It is for the British Heart Foundation, in memory of my cousin Paul who sadly passed away in his twenties. To give to this great cause, and to make jumping out of a plane at 13000 feet worth while, please CLICK BELOW!
Thank you so much, it is appreciated more than you know!

Just to keep you updated with the blue crew, here are some recent random piccies!
This is me, my sister-in-law to be on her 17th Birthday, and her cousin Lucy <3

Here is Maria and I, with (GUILT FREE) Chocolate Shape puddings! We are a bit special.


Some make up looks I have been sporting lately! Grey/Navy Smokey Eye!


Natural look with black gel liner. (Maybe not so natural with turquoise hair...)

Light pink/Nude eyeshadow from the Naked pallette.

There's a Chinchilla!

Once again thanks so much for reading my rabble and it really would be great if you could donate, any amount helps and is going to a really great cause!
Thank You XxXxXx Ciao for now! XxXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment