Saturday 4 February 2012

Another Chapter Over ♥

That's the end of that then. I have finally left work to go on to pastures new. It was emotional and I have been unbelievably touched by all the lovely things I have had done for me. I had gone into work at 7am and the office was covered in balloons and banners! Lucy had gone in at like 6am to decorate it and her and Bek came in for my last day and I bought cakes in! I had a lovely good luck clover charm for my pandora, chocolates, and a pink swarvoski pen.

We went for a Thai and it was yummy. Then we went for a few drinks in Lichfield and then into Sutton. I feel extremely worse for wear today and have just stayed in bed with ed. it is snowing heavily today and everywhere is so pretty! I have finally joined the iPhone club so I'm testing out the blogger app! When I'm back on the pc, I'm going to review the naked palette and a few other things I have purchased over the last few days.

So that's the end of that, and here's to the next era.
Ciao for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment