Tuesday 28 February 2012

Weekend Antics ♥

Again, it's been a while, and I am still yet to do some beauty blogging! Forgive me, it hasn't been the top of my priority list, but I sure am going to try! 
So, onto the subject...As I mentioned previously if you have read my blog before this, you would know that I went to Cambridge over the weekend to see Marina and the Diamonds. I went with my other half Ed, his sister Maria and her boyfriend Jonny. It is the second time we have seen her and I think she was even better than the first time. It was a really good gig, and with good company we had a great laugh. 
Here is Marina herself! Sorry it is bad quality, it was hard to focus on her as she moves around a lot.


We checked into the hotel just before we went over to the gig, but as we were filling in the registration card, we realised Ed had forgotten our case! No clothes, make up, brush, toothbrush or anything! It wasn't great but we managed to get a toothbrush from the hotel but with everything else missing, I wasn't a pretty sight in the morning! Here was just a little instagram of my croissant in the morning, and I liked the napkins!
Add me on instagram: @untilimdazzled  see you there =)

This is Jonny and Ed. They are like tweedledum and tweedledee when they are together. Bless 'em.



So then we came back on the Saturday, and I decided to get my hair cut! I haven't had it cut in over a year. The hairdresser was telling me off for the state of it after all the bleaching and dying, and it was in such bad condition he ran his hand through it and it all broke off! I had a good two inches off, which I think has helped the condition massively. So here are some proper pictures. I decided to have a more 'glam' blow dry, I quite like it all bouncy, but it takes ages to do so I doubt I can recreate it anytime soon. Hopefully I am still pulling the blue off without looking like a real weirdo! But it's my favourite colour so I love it really! 


So that is that I guess. Nothing else interesting. There is a video to put up on this blog, I've just got to piece it together, so check back soon!
Ciao for now XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment