Thursday 2 February 2012

Final Countdown ♥

So this is it. Last ever late early shift at work. I am just coming to the end of the late, and am quite looking forward to the early. I have some seriously mixed emotions though. Happy to be leaving for some reasons, and sad for others. I am going to miss the girls unbelievably. I have had a great last late shift, it's been fairly chilled, and have had a bit of a laugh. I am definately going to have to wear waterproof mascara tomorrow!

I have been to Primark with my friend Lucy today, and spent far too much. However I did need something to wear for my leaving do tomorrow night, and I have also got a 4 peice suit from there, so I don't think it's too bad really. I have also finally purchased the Urban Decay NAKED palette! Wahooo! Can't believe how long it has taken me to decide to get it. I have never spent that much on make up before, I hope it is worth it as much as everyone on here says. I have no pictures today because of all thats going on, but I probably willdo on Saturday after my leaving do. We are going for a nice meal and then some drinks. Cannot wait!

So here we go. Probably a rather sleepless night, half excitement and half anxiety. End of an era, and the beginning of the next chapter of my little life!
Ciao for now xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment