Thursday 23 February 2012

It's About Time ♥

Finally. I have been feeling a little down as I have previously mentioned, and I'm sure I have mentioned how much I loved turquoise! So to cheer myself up, I thought I'd go drastic and put some colour back in my life. So welcome back to the turquoise hair! Dodgy photo I am sorry, it was taken really late and I had no make up on so had to hide the face! But you get the gist. There are really green tones in this pic too, but they are covered with the black when my hair done properly. I feel more myself. Just wish I could shift the weight now. 
For work I am just going to put a wide hair band over it. I look like a bit of a hippy but that's ok if I get to be myself every weekend! People also automatically assume that I am like an 'emo' when I have this hair too, not that there is anything wrong with that...but I just personally am not like that! I am 21 and have way passed that stage, I just love the colour turquoise, so I have it in my hair. I don't dress any different, still in 'normal' sort of clothes and dress how I want. I love the art of expressing yourself, I am not going to be this age forever, so I should try and embrace it now. Just like everyone should. It is really difficult when you have restrictions like jobs, and growing of age when it becomes a little less 'socially unacceptable' to express yourself, but who cares! All it is, is a colour in my fringe, no biggie. So if you are itching to do something, just go for it, and be yourself <3


Just thought I would show you Ed's HUGE chip! We went to The Green Man in middleton, and he had fish and chips, but they were HUGE! It doesn't look so big on this picture, but if you can compare it to the fork, you can see what I mean. 


So I am going to do more beauty blogs very soon, I appear to have been distracted by other subjects! By the way, the hair colour I used was Turquoise by Directions which I way prefer to stargazer. It is in a little tub so you can just use as much as you need and put the lid back on. Every sort of 3 to 4 washes I tend to re-apply it, it will last longer than that, it will just be more faded, and I like to keep it vibrant. For the black, I used Loreal Feria in 'Blackest Black'. I will put a picture of both products on a blog very soon, and a proper picture. We are seeing Marina and the Diamonds again tomorrow in Cambridge and I am excited! We aren't going to Brighton tomorrow any more because the hotel had the most awful reviews on tripadvisor, and we are having some building work done on our office so Ed needs to be home to keep an eye on the job. Hopefully we will have some good fun though! 
Right I have waffled for long enough, time for bed. 
Have a great day/night! 
Ciao For Now xXx

2 comments: