Tuesday 19 June 2012

Acrylic Storage ♥


Mornin' all! Even though it's afternoon...
I thought I should share with you today, all about acrylic storage for all your make uppy things. I've seen a lot of Bloggers and Youtubers have acrylic storage, and I've been like hmmm do I or don't I, because it ain't cheap you know guys, and I'm all for the cheap!
However, I went to the Muji store in Birmingham for the first ever time over the last weekend, and I was amazingly surprised at what they have in there! It's the oddest shop really, and sells the randomest of items, but I really liked it.They have got layers upon layers of acrylic storage, and I have walked past that shop a hundred times without noticing it. So I thought I would just get two pieces to start with, see how I like it, as they are priced at around £7.95 each.

I got one that I guess is like a pen holder, with four upright compartments, and two low longer ones. I also got a single story wide drawer. They also do this drawer with a flip top lid but they are slightly more pricey. They are the same width so they fit on top of each other nicely, and they also have thin rubber grippers on the bottom so they are easy to stack. These are more or less to hold everything I use day to day, but I absolutely love being able to see my stuff, and that it's all nicely organised ready to pick out what I want.


Birds eye view! I really recommend this as a way of storage if you are stuck, I feel so much better just organising this little amount into the acrylic storage and I definitely am going to begin to collect it so I can organise my whole collection. If you fancy a gander at Muji, take a look HERE.


And just a little picture of my Peanut to finish the post. She's all tired out after a long day of chewing hay. <3


Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment