Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jubilee Make Up and Celebrations ♥

Oh Hello! I feel like I haven't blogged for SO long, it is because I have been at home or being a busy bee. So we have just celebrated the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, and it really does make you feel all patriotic and proud to be British AND gives us make up nuts a great excuse to experiment! 

I had already sort of planned it out in my head how I was going to crazy-up my face, so it was just a case of doing it! I used my 120 palette from Ebay that I totally love, and know when I need a colour I don't have, I have that to fall back on. You can purchase it HERE. For my brows I used MUA Royal Blue pencil, white pencil and then a random unbranded red lipstick, set with a reddy-orangey eyeshadow, because I actually don't have a red eyeshadow! On my lips I used a lip tattoo, which I actually found pretty difficult to do. I bought a cheap one for about a quid off Ebay, whereas I wish I had spent the money and got a Violent Lips one now because I ended up peeling this off after about two hours because it was driving me mad. It gave the effect I wanted for a little while I guess, but at least I will know now for next time.


This is Eds sister Maria and I, attacking her with my Deely Boppers!


These shoes I got for £3.00 from Primark which was a total bargain, and the stickers were also from Primark for a pound. So Jubilee shoes for £4.00! Not bad, apart from they really hurt and I soon changed to flats...


I made some jubilee cupcakes too, and it was actually a pretty good recipe, the cakes were perfecto! Get the recipe HERE. I use 'Goodtoknow' for nearly every recipe I do, it's such a great website and definitely worth checking out.


Maria, Jonny, Ed and Me! <3 


Pair of Union Jacks =)


Ed and I, and he is also getting attacked by my Deely Boppers. 


It was a good day, and ended up with us all watching Aladdin, as you do! I am literally off to London in about two hours, so I'll get to see the aftermath of the Jubilee down there. If you haven't read my post about why I am going, my Grandad is a Chelsea Pensioner and it is his Founders Day tomorrow, where a member of the Royal Family comes to review them. Fingers crossed it is Kate! I think I would die if it was! 
Also, I must try and keep away from Carnaby Street, or else my purse shall die too!
I may try and blog from my phone tomorrow, so I'll update then!
Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment