Friday 29 June 2012

Nails for the weekend ♥


Heylooo, hope everyone is well, and the horrible rain and floods haven't affected you too much. Depressing isn't it? We were meant to be going on holiday this Wednesday, but unfortunately we have had to cancel due to work being busy etc, so it's moved to September now. I bet it's gonna be so worth the wait!

So tonight we are going to see Marina and the Diamonds for the third time! I am super excited and I've seen she has been coming out after the gigs have ended so we are going to hang around and aim to meet her! I'd love to get her autograph on me somewhere, and may have it tattooed! Sad? Maybe, but I like to think of tattoos as building a story of your life. I think Kat Von D said it once, and it's a mantra I like to stick to so maybe I could justify it! I don't know, might not happen yet. Anywho.

I have done my nails for the weekend now, and they are actually pretty rubbish but I haven't got any nail polish remover with me so I can't redo it, oh well. I have a lilac on the nails, which took two coats (see products in last picture), and then drew a diamond with a black nail art pen, filled it in with glitter and then drew the diamond lines in. Bit of a fail, but it can just be worked out as a little diamond! Also I drew a little heart on my thumbnail as Marina always has a heart on her face, which I shall also be doing!


I don't think nail art is particularly my forte! It's the effort that counts though, isn't it?


Here are the products used. Ciate Nail Varnish in Purple Sherbet, which I absolutely love! OPI Glitter polish in Servin' Up Sparkle, and Models Own Nail art pen in Black. The Ciate Polish was free in Marie Claire and the consistency, drying time and finish are all brilliant, and I definitely think I'll be purchasing more Ciate polishes in the future!


Right, I better go and pick up 200 false nails that have just fell out their box into my handbag. Major fail. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment