Monday 11 June 2012

Previous Week Update ♥


Hello Everyone! Hope you are all well, it's been a while. I have been doing all sorts over the last week with the Jubilee and going down to London etc, which is why I haven't been continuously blogging. However I am back, and although this post isn't beauty related, I'm just going to put it up anyway, and that should be it for non beauty posts this week!

I went down to see my Grandad in London this week, who is a Chelsea Pensioner. Once a year Founders Day happens at the Royal Hospital Chelsea and it's a big old bash with a parade. Read more about it HERE. It is a special event where a member of the Royal family comes to the Hospital and reviews each in-pensioner. I felt really grateful to be able to attend such an event, and here are a few pictures of my time there.

My Grandad and I...I don't think he was expecting a picture somehow!


This was on the actual Founders Day, with some of my family.


Me and my Dad thinking he's a dude with his shades on!


Nails for the day (slightly beauty related =D )


Beginning of the Parade with Chelsea Pensioners, Sergeant Majors and Generals. 


Royal Family - Sophie Countess of Wessex.


My Dad and Grandad.


Me and my Grandad.


Quick snap of the London Eye while I was in a taxi!


So it was a nice few days and something different to do. It was a great experience and hope to go back with Ed next year. He couldn't come this year, so as a nice surprise he booked a night away at Coombe Abbey Hotel, which is one of my favourite places to go ever! He really is so sweet! The food is to die for and the rooms are amazing! What a treat! It was a lovely end to the week, and then we went shopping in Birmingham and took Peanut to the vets for a check up. So it was a busy busy week, but a good one. 


So that was a different blog, slightly picture heavy but never mind, I actually prefer blogs that are because I love looking at images!
Ciao for now XxX






No comments:

Post a Comment