Monday 25 June 2012

Update & Organising ♥


Happy Monday lovers! Can Happy and Monday be in the same sentence? Ermm...Possibly not with 5 days until the weekend.
Today is going to be a wiffly waffly post, just giving an update on what's cracking on in my world. It may be painstakingly snoring, so feel free to press that little 'X' at any time! 
Work has been pretty busy, so Ed and I haven't really seen much of each other over the last week, but we are going on holiday to Cyprus on the 5th of July for 8 days, so that will be a nice break. We return on the 13th, and then it's my birthday on the 16th! I wish it wasn't a Monday, I can't get excited for it really because everyone is at work and such, so I'll just sit in a dark corner eating cake all day. Also, on my birthday it will be the year anniversary of our engagement! I can't believe how quick it's gone, it was one of the best times of my life going up that Eiffel Tower <3. Anyway, enough of the soppies.

Another bit of exciting news, that has all come about very quickly really, is that we may be moving into a house! We found one that we really liked pretty much straight away, granted it needs working on, but it's perfectly liveable at the moment. We live in a two story flat at the moment, with no garden or anything, so it will be so lovely to be able to have BBQ's (if the sun ever comes out), parties, BOUNCY CASTLES! Exciting! So everything is in the motions at the minute, and things look hunky dory, but I'm not getting excited until the keys are in our hands. You know how it goes with house buying, it's all a bit touch and go. Fingers crossed!

Just briefly, I started organising my dressing table yesterday. As you can see, not quite done yet!


I love this dressing table, Ed got it for me when we first moved in so I absolutely love it, it's just my style! However, with the move and everything, it seemed to just get bombarded with stuff and have no actual purpose because I didn't have a stool with it. But now I do! I have been using Ed's beside table to house a lot of my make up, and I always do my make up there because the light is good, but it isn't very fair on him really! So I spent some time tidying it all up yesterday, and it's starting to take shape.

The Dressing Table/Vanity is from Ikea, as well as the wire baskets next to it which are full of skincare, nail varnishes loads more when I'm done. I sat at it this morning and it was great to have everything organised within easy reach. If you want to know where anything else was from just leave a comment and I'll be sure to let you know.
If you can see the candle at the bottom there, that was from John Lewis and is called Fairy Dust. If you have a John Lewis near by, please go and smell it. It's blummin' AMAZING! It's so sweet and fills the room with the gorgeous scent after a few minutes. 


So there's my little rambly post, Operation Wedding Dress is in Operation Fail mode at the minute too, we have been eating far too much crap. So after our holiday, it's back down to the nitty gritty! 
Ciao for now! XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment