Monday 18 June 2012

George at Asda at it again! ♥


Bonjourno! I thought I would do another little fashion-like post, because I don't do them too often or very much at all really, but I went into Asda and was pretty excited about all the lovely stuff in there!
I have previously done a blog post on Asda gear, they tend to go through fits and starts of great and not so great ranges, however I am totally thumbing up the current stock. 

I instantly fell in love with this Giraffe jumper! It's so cute, and I would have got it but we have just booked a holiday for 2 weeks time so I need to save the pennies! But if I can gather up twelve quid when I return, this shall make it's new home in my wardrobe. 
I feel so shifty when I take photo's in Asda, I feel like all the cameras must be watching me and some big security guard is going to tell me off. I have the story all planned out if that happened that my Mom happens to love Giraffes so I was sending her a picture of this jumper, you know, so actually I might be taking a photo but it's free advertising and I could be getting £12.00 profit for you and blah blah blah...Convincing, no?


These are cute little bags too, I particularly like the coral coloured one, and I think these were £6.00.


Jazzy aztec monochrome leggings, which would actually look pretty cool with the orange top above them on the hanger.


I totally love both of these! The shirt is super cute with all it's little palm trees and cars on. It's also longer at the back which I love, gotta keep that big booty covered, no one needs to see that! And the blazer is amazing too, although I don't know if the horizontal stripe would be very complimentary on a curvy ladeh like me! Colours are lovely though!


Aztec leggings in crazy colours! Only £9.00 too.



I thought these were really pretty wedges that they had. They would be great for holiday or if we ever manage to see the sun over here. I often find with Asda shoes, there is only the odd pair that are really nice out of their range at any one time, and these happen to be it. I think they were about £12.00.


I love this oatmeal coloured tassle cardigan. I thought it would be a nice 'shove-on' for holiday, or over shorts and a strappy top with some jazzy sandals. It could really spruce up an outfit for £12.00!


Cute leopard print bag, for nights out or dinners out. I do love a good bit of leopard print, especially for six quid.


AND great news! Asda now stock Yankee Candles!! It is a limited range of course, but they also do their own scented wax burners for £5.00, that fit the Yankee tartlet samples in. We got some in Vanilla frosting, Soft Linen (I think that's what it's called) and then Asda's own Vanilla. They are lovely and the Yankee Vanilla Frosting is amazingly sickly sweet, which I totally love! Just kinda wish it was edible.


So there we go, a little looksy into what's about in Asda at the moment. Definitely worth checking out, there are bargains to be had yet again! 
Ciao for now xXx


2 comments:

  1. Asda have really stepped up their game when it comes to fashion, haven't they?! I get loads of my stuff from there because it's really affordable but a bit different. Love the floral wedges and giraffe jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yeah! They have some awesome pieces! I know I am going to regret not getting the giraffe jumper, I may have to return! xX

      Delete