Tuesday 3 April 2012

Bits, Bobs & a Revlon Lip Butter ♥

Bonjour! Spring has sprung, and I have a few random things to share with you that don't really fit anywhere else, so I thought I would shove them into one post. I took this photo of a Magnolia tree on Sunday. It has been pretty warm in England over the last week or so, but now the temperature has dropped and it will be -3 degrees on the nights of the weekend, and they are now telling us to expect sleet and snow! What is going on with the world!? Ah well, I'm flying into 25 degrees on Friday, so I can cope with that! Wahooo! I'll try and blow the sun back over for those reading from England!


Thought I would just show you a few of the make up looks I have been sporting recently. I went to see the Devil Inside last Friday, which isn't the best film I've ever seen I must say...and so I wanted something quick and easy. Here I am wearing MAC Fluidline in blacktrack, which I live in, a bronzer from MUA which you can't really see due to rubbishy camera! Then for those of you that are fellow Glossyboxers, I got the Burberry Lipstick in Rosewood in my Harrodds edition, and I love it! It isn't a colour I would ever purchase initially, but I really want the full size of this now, it's pretty sophisticated! Lovely formula too and has good staying power, so that is what I have on here.


This was for a meal out, and I am wearing Maybelline colour tattoo in Gold. I am sure it is called Forever gold or something but the website says Bold Gold, I haven't got it with me so I'm not sure, but the gold one anyway! Blimey do these do what the say on the tin! They do not come off, they are great! They don't crease either, and while Boots have their nifty 3 for 2 offer on, I would go and grab yourself a few because they are great to work with, on their own or as a buildable eyeshadow base. The turquoise blue colour is from the 120 palette, another staple for make up-heads. Available on Ebay.


Anyone got draw something? I am the worst drawer in the world but I have managed to get to level 99 with another player! However, when it reaches 99, the score doesn't increase it just sticks at 99. So for those that excel at draw something, the excitement gets battered by a non rising score! If you are beyond bored and fancy a game though, my username is tilldazzled.


Here are my current nails. In most Superdrugs, they are doing a reduced box full of GOSH products at the moment, and there are bargains to be had! Half price nail varnishes! I love their nail varnishes too because the majority of them are one coat wonders and are great at resisting the chip. This colour is called Midnight Blue I think, and is a lovely swirly Navy blue. On the accent nail is a Bourjois glitter topcoat, which I'm not sure what the name is because I swiped a brush of it from my Mother in Law! Sorry Guys, there are plenty of glitter top coats out there though!


I thought I would take advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer myself, as I really wanted one of the Revlon lip butters many youtubers and bloggers have been loving recently. After swatching nearly the whole range on my hand, I finally decided to go for a pale pink, which is shade 055 Cupcake. They smell nice and vanillary, and are so moisturising! I have had it on for about two hours and can still feel my lips nice and moisturised, with a hint of colour. They are very sheer, and a little buildable. There are bolder colours such as the red and orange and they can come out very bright. This was £7.99, and I think it is worth it because I know my lips won't suffer while on my holiday! 
I also got a Models Own nail varnish, as I have wanted to try one for ages. They have got some gorgeous colours and glitters, but I got one in the shade Tropical Sun, which is a fine glittery Coral. I thought it would be a great toe colour too, especially with a tan! Then I got the nail art pen, so I can try out some designs! Models own Nail varnish - £5.00, Nail Art Pen - £6.00, available on 3 for 2 at Boots.


Here is the colour of the lip butter, a lovely light pink! It's a lot darker on here due to bad lighting, my apologies. I am too lazy to take it on my camera whereas with my phone I can upload straight to blogger, so I  can get more posts up for you readers! Anyway, I have also been trying out the Maybelline falsies flared mascara. I actually really like it, because they say that use the spoon side against lashes first, then the flat side to flare them out. This is great, but also because the flat side has little bristles, it is great to separate the bottom lashes, without making them look clumpy or anything. A nice mascara for a drugstore buy, and I think it is around £8.00.


So that is enough waffle for now, I might do a holiday essentials blog before I go, so you can get an idea of what is good to take, so you don't weigh down your case!
Ciao for now XxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment