Monday 23 April 2012

My Skydive Video! ♥

Hello peeps! I promise this will be my last waffle about my Skydive, but I thought I would show you the video of me actually jumping out of the plane, and a few of the pictures. Although they may not read this, I just wanted to take an opportunity to thank everyone who sponsored me to do this! I am still receiving sponsorships so once I have calculated a full amount, I will let you all know, so THANK YOU!
So here is the video, I can't help but get a bit blubbery when I watch it because I just can't believe I did it still!
Enjoy!

And a few pictures...

Here I am all geared up ready to go!


Me with my family who I love so much! From the left: Lucy - my little sister, Jonny - Eds sisters boyfriend, Maria - Eds sister, Ed - my fiance, Meeeee, Mom and little Tom - My little brother.


Hangin' about on the edge!


Just left the plane!


Free falling at 12,500 feet! (Don't know what's going on with my nose, but it seemed to be acting as a second parachute!!)


Chillin' in the sky.


Wobbly air filled chops!


George and I, my Tandem instructor!


Thanks to everyone at the Silver Stars for the best day ever!
Ciao for now! xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment