Wednesday 4 April 2012

When your knickers are inside out... ♥

Hello! Nice to see you. Are you having a good day? I sure hope you are and that it is better than mine! As you can probably tell from the title it hasn't all started out that great! So about half past 6 in the morning Ed and I were half awake to notice that the weather was all of a flurry of snow! We were in T-Shirt conditions last week, and now it is snow. So, after nodding off for a bit longer, I wasn't looking forward to getting up and venturing out in it anyway. The roads are fine which is good but it just keeps raining now and everywhere is all sludgy. Below was the view from our bedroom window! 
So, after putting my knickers on inside out - which always tells me what kind of day it is going to be - I went to my car to begin my journey to work. Or so I thought. I put the key in the ignition, to hear a sound as what only can be described as an effortless groan, showing that my car really didn't fancy the trip to work today! GREAT. So my car battery is dead. Luckily one of my family friends was dropping something into the other office which is right near me so she kindly gave me a lift to the train station.


Already late, I was greeted by this sign.


I know it is an awful thing to happen, and I feel for the person, but why does it always happen when everything else is going tits up too?! So the train was delayed by 20 minutes and it was freezing and heaving down with sleet! So that was it really, but we are only halfway through the day. I wonder what else the demons have in store for me, because I have to try and get home yet, and call the breakdown company so they can come and jump start my poorly car. I really hope I don't need a new battery because I am fully skint this month. So rant over, just thought I would share that with you, so you can feel your day is much more successful than mine!
Ciao for now! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment