Monday 30 April 2012

Our new baby ♥

Good day bloggerinas! I promise after this post it shall be a beauty related one! However, I couldn't resist sharing this with you! Firstly, THANK YOU for getting me to over 1000 views! I can't believe that many people have read my waffle, so thank you.
Right, onto the subject in hand.
Meet Peanut !!!


This is our gorgeous new baby bunny! Oooo I love her so much! Ed and I had the day together on Saturday, and Ed loves animals like I do, and suggested we went to the pet shop, right out of the blue. We had been desperate for a dog but we can't have one due to lifestyle and where we live etc, so I put a ban on going to the dogs home because we would never of come out without one. Pets at home it was, and we ventured there on Saturday 28th April. When we got there we went straight to the back where all the animals are, and had a look round them. We hadn't said to each other it was a bunny we wanted, or if we were going to get anything at all! All we could see apart from hamsters and mice was a huge albino rabbit and a little black one, and although they were cute they weren't really ones we both jumped at the chance to have. So I said to Ed why don't we ask and see if there are any others. So we did, and there was one other, this little mite. 

We fell instantly in love with her, she is a lionhead rabbit and she is just adorably cute!!! She has got a pink cage with some daisy toys and a pink lead in case we take her for a little walk. I love her soooo much! Here is a piccy of me with Peanut. We called her peanut because she has little tan coloured dots on her fur like peanuts!


She is so calm and collected, and quite tame. She is a little nervous but we can see an improvement already. We were laughing so much at her because she was super chilled out watching the TV. We have never seen a rabbit like it!


How flippin' cute can you actually get? I get so excited about going home now, I open her cage and she just hops around sniffing everything and checking her new home out, and when she fancies a drink she just hops back in her cage! Such a good bunnykins!


So that was my cute post for the week, I'm sure plenty more pictures will arise!
Ciao for now, and ciao from Peanut! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment