Thursday 5 January 2012

Asda & Updates ♥

Today I have been out and about with my Mom, little brother and sister. We just popped to Asda...of course, to see what's there. It's payday today, but may as well not be any more because it's pretty much gone. When will I ever learn. But still, got some good stuff! So I thought I'd do a little outfit of the day, first one! I really hate full length photo's now I'm not the size I used to be. I'm no where near in fact, but I don't let that stop me dressing how I like, and in what I like. Plus as I previously mentioned, I am dieting now so I hope I can keep it up because I don't want to be like this for much longer. Anyway, enough of that! Here's my outfit of the day!


I have my leggings I bought in Primark, with last years tan ankle boots also from Primark. I have lived in them and they have actually lasted me ages, I love them and they were only about £12, they go with everything. So I have one of Ed's shirts he didn't want any more on! I thought it would be good to use for a vintage look with some added jewellery. I cut the sleeves off and over the top I have a long beige cardi. My necklaces - although you can't really see - are a cameo short necklace with the Eiffel Tower on, and then a longer necklace with keys on. I've then got my snakeskin headband, and boxy bag from Primark that I bought the other day! And there you have it.


This is my asda haul. Doesn't look too exciting, and you can't see too much due to rubbishy picture! I got some scales most importantly! My Wii fit isn't 100% accurate, so I got that little badboy, which tells you your BMI, body fat percentage and water percentage. No way am I going into what mine was, but it said I was less than the Wii, which is a good thing. I also got zumba fitness 2 for the Wii, and Rapunzel! <3 I love Rapunzel, I must have watched it a dozen times with my little brother and sister. I've just had a go on that, it's quite cool and tells you what to do which I like, no brain work! Zumba however I am going to leave until tomorrow, a new dawn, a new day and all that! 

I got some mascara and me being a dimwit never checked the colours, I got them both in brown, Grr. I got my usual Loreal 4D one, and hopefully it won't dry up too quickly this time! I also got the George Volume Lash, which was only £3.50 and although I got it in brown, it's a nice big brush and seems pretty good so far. I got the George Mousse foundation, a rip off of the dream matte by Maybelline. I did used to use the maybelline one, but I found it very greasy and came off quite quick. This however, is not so! It's actually AMAZING. For £6, it's a bloody bargain. GO and by it right NOW. So I also got a dress which is lovely knee length for £16, and is black with tan spots, very vintage! And a pink fleece for going on my walks and lounging about it, a bargainous fiver. Last but not least, my favourite shampoo. The new-ish VO5 range, it is non greasy and I can just about go up to 2 days without washing it, although I never do. It was quite pricey today with no offers on, making it just under £8 for the shampoo and conditioner, but at least I know its good, and smells amazing.


This is a little fan brooch I got too, half price wooo! No idea what I will do with it yet but I'm sure I will find a place for it somewhere. I also got a light beige coloured corsage type pin, with pearly detail in the middle, again no idea what I will do with it, probably stick it on a bag or something.


Shocking picture of myself actually, but just to get an idea of what I wore when I went for a carvery with my Mom and siblings on the night. That is my new dress I was talking about and I really like it. Will go well with heels or flats!


So this is Lucy, my 6 year old sister pulling a beautiful face! She's a cheeky one and so funny! She's picking out what she's having for dinner!


And this is my mother, and my 3 year old brother Tom, also cheeky but very cute! They are completely torturing me with Ice cream because I can't have it on the diet. It actually killed me, that Chocolate fudge brownie Ice cream sensation my mom has got is one of my favourite puds! But nope, can't have it and I'm pretty glad I didn't. =)
So I'm going swimming with two of my girls from work tomorrow. Should be a laugh, I'm a bit nervous about getting in a swimming costume when I'm not on holiday. No one knows you there do they I suppose. Oh well, just have to get over it and have a laugh! I'll try and get a picture of us lot if I can!
Ciao for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment