Sunday 8 January 2012

The next chapter ♥

The night before the day after! I feel actually sick about resigning tomorrow. Can't believe it, I know I've only been there 18 months, but it does feel like a long time. Well, I'm only 21 and I guess it's time for a change. I will actually have weekends between the weekdays of hard graft, which I think will make a massive difference. I'm nervous about learning a new job from scratch again, it's going to take a lot of patience but at least I have basic skills behind me, and some good knowledge of what I'm going into. Pretty life changing I guess! I'm really going to miss my girls, but I hope we keep meeting up and keep it going, because I was never going to be there forever. 
On a lighter note, I found this...
Genius.
Another thing that I actually found on a Belgian hotel website that I liked is:
Recipe for happiness

    1 large ladle of positivity
    1 pair of rose-tinted glasses to see the essential when all
       else seems contrary
    1 good dose of innocence to store every precious moment
    1 sprig of lucidity to recognise what is best for all
    1 spoonful of blossoming smile
    1 barrel of laughs with a pinch of humour
    1 clove of detachment
    Sprinkle generously with tenderness, love, compassion and
         friendship
    Leave to bake in the oven of patience
    The outcome, of course, depends on the chef ...

Sounds pretty gospel to me, and I'm going to take this forward with me.
We went for a sneaky curry last night, and I did feel pretty guilty but god it was nice. I really needed it I'd been doing so well, but I can't live without it. Tonight we have had Sunday dinner at the in laws, which was also lovely, but had chocolate cake after. Definitely going to have to do exercise tomorrow to make it acceptable...but oh well it was yummy.
So I am going to go now, I feel sick as a dog and am definitely getting no sleep tonight! Wish me luck.
Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment