Tuesday 10 January 2012

Last Day of Holiday ♥

Unfortunately my holiday from work ends today. I am back tomorrow at 2.45pm, and fully dreading it! At least I'm counting down the days now until I leave and then it's all over, with a new start. I'm feeling a bit all over the place which I guess is expected with such a big change, but it seems to be taking effect on my diet too. I haven't been very strict with myself over the last few days. We went to one of our favourite restaurants yesterday, which is Don Paco's in streetly. It's actually been renamed 'Da Gino's' I think. Here's the link if you like italian and are ever around Birmingham: Da Gino's We really like it there, the food has never faulted and the staff are genuine italian's and always happy to help. Certainly recommended. However, not recommended for when you are trying to diet, because the puddings are just yummy!
Today it began well, I had the usual banana for brekkie, and then I had poached eggs on wholemeal toast.

I have NEVER poached eggs before, so I don't know if it was beginners luck or what but they were pretty perfecto! I am shamed to say I used the Masterchef cookbook I have, and my mom told me how to do it too! Terrible, but at least I know how to get a runny yolk now woohoo! I think it is time for me to g back to work now, I'm getting far too excited about the smallest things!


I made a few more pairs of earrings today. I have decided that I'm only going to make one exact pair of each design, so that they are exclusive. I really want to keep them all but that's not good! The two pairs I made yesterday are on Ebay now, take a look if you like, and remember they are exclusive! These will be up soon.
Probably won't get chance to blog tomorrow with going back to work, because I don't finish until 11pm =( .
By the way, I've had 100 page views! So thanks to those who are reading this, if you have stayed with me this far, it is greatly appreciated! Mwah!
Ciao for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment