Friday 27 January 2012

Update & Tesco Cleansing Range Review! ♥

I appear to be slacking on this at the moment! It is purely due to no time, and not much excitement really. I'm sitting here with my head covered in foil at the moment, putting a few blonde streaks in. You have no idea how difficult it is, putting streaks in on your own! So if this turns out any good, it'll be a miracle! I'll probably put a picture up if it hasn't turned out too bad! Fingers crossed! We are off to Cumbria today on business so should be good! Booked the hotel last night and it looks lovely, right in the lake district. I guess there are some perks to working in the hotel industry, so I'm taking great advantage while I can in my last week!


A couple of days ago I wasn't feeling too well, so Ed had been looking after me and did me breakfast before I went to work at half 6 in the morning! It was so cute, mmm Marmite on toast and a banana to take! I absolutely love Marmite! 


The diet has appeared to have gone out the window...It is so hard. I went to Moms yesterday and bought us a strawberry pavlova each from Sainsburys. Oh my life they are amazing. It has strawberries on, so thats one of our 5 a day isn't it?! Haha! Plus I am taking cakes into work on Friday, so it's only right we try them out isn't it?


We also went for a chinese last night, which was really nice. Happy Chinese new year by the way! I just wanted to put this on because we were reading the dessert menu, and Toffee Apples and Toffee bananas aren't available Saturdays 8pm - 10pm! We thought it was hilarious. So at 7.45pm, it's still OK to have a toffee banana....Okey dokey then! 


We went for a shop round Tesco afterwards, and this is Ed with a little bird having a shop around! The poor birdie couldn't find the bread aisle, so Ed we helped him! Gotta love Eds face too hehehe <3


And Ed wanted a little go in Rupert the Bear's car. In a suit, it's just brilliant.


So I bought a couple of things to try at Tesco. I had seen a few people on youtube recommending Tesco's cucumber facial skin care range, so I thought I'd give it a go. It is an absolute bargain as every product in the range is under 80p! So I got each product in the range apart from the wipes, because I always use huggies pure because they are thicker. So I tried it last night, beginning with the face scrub. It felt really nice once lathered on the skin, and has ex foliating beads in, which got rid of a lot of my make up. My face felt refreshed from just using that alone. Then I used the cleanser and toner, which got rid of the remains of my make up, and finished off with the moisture cream. It absorbed into my skin very quickly, and it feels all soft the morning after! I think it's a total bargain, and is suitable for all skin types. All the ingredients are natural and it smells lovely and fresh. I'd definitely recommend it!

Also as you can see, I purchased the new Maybelline Air Foam foundation. I don't know whether it was Tesco, or Maybelline themselves but there was copious amounts of cellotape holding the lid on of the bottle. It took me absolutely ages to get into it, I bent my nails back, and sliced my thumb open with scissors trying to get into it! I wasn't a happy bunny, so that's the first negative. When I eventually got into it, I shook the bottle as instructed, and I pressed on the top to release the first blob of mousse. There is a plastic seal you have to break so you actually end up squirting out more than you need. Also the foundation came out white at first. It is literally the consistency of hair mousse, and I tried it on the back of my hand. It is extremely thin and quite sticky actually. It seems pretty see through, but I have yet to try it on my face. At the moment as it stands, for £6.99 I don't think it's going to be worth it. But I shall let you know as soon as I have tried It on my face I'll let you know!

So I've waffled on enough now, and I'm going to wash out my hair and see how that's turned out!
Ciao for now!xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment