Sunday 1 January 2012

NYE, Anniversary & Primark ♥

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good one. We definitely did. The party was a success as far as I'm aware, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I loved getting it all ready and Ed's sister Maria helped through the day so took a bit of the stress off. Everyone arrived, got a drink down their neck and once it hit half nine it was up with the choons. I am seriously aching today after all the dancing which is ridiculous, but at least we enjoyed ourselves, it was a good laugh and great to be with both of our families.


We got a disco ball light especially for the party. Definitely worth it.


A very tipsy me, with my hubby to be. This is Ed. We are celebrating our 3 year anniversary going into the fourth. It's been about eight years since I've known him and his family for though. Just feels like forever and it's all gone so quick! God I sound like an old woman, nevermind a 21 year old...
Nice bit of fake tan on the go in this pic. #Justsayin.


So this is my  Mom, Nan and Me. All lovin' the black and white without even knowing! We all look totally different. I happen to be the spitting image of my Dad. I'll put a picture up in a future blog. He lives in Leeds so I don't have a great deal of pictures with him *Long LONG Story*, but I'm sure I have one somewhere. 


This was the kitchen the morning after the night before. A lot of cleaning up, but certainly the remnants of a good night. As it was also our anniversary, Ed had got me a present for when it went after 12am! It was a gorgeous pair of diamond and gold stud earrings to commemorate this year. I've never had a pair of really nice earrings and I absolutely love them. He is a right old romantic and I love it., and him <3


This is the restaurant we go to every year on New Years Day for our anniversary. It is San Carlo's Italian in Birmingham. We love it here, and we've been going since we were about 16, so if you are ever around Birmingham you have to try it. We'd recommend it to anyone. I also wore my new earrings for the occasion of course. <3


I had a £25.00 gift voucher for Christmas off my Nan and Poppa, so while we were in town I thought I'd see how much I could get with it. With the added help of an extra £1.50 from my lovely boy, this is what I came out with! A full outfit INCLUDING shoes, jewellery and a bag, Bargainous. So I got some black leggings which were £4, I haven't tried them yet but I hope they don't rise low because that annoys me, but they shouldn't, they are the good old faithful control ones *thumbsup*. Then I got the 'camera box' bag for £5, which is a lovely vintage style carpet bag and it's all pink stripy inside! LOVE it. Ed chose that for me so couldn't resist. Then the shoes. OMG the shoes. Vintage looking cream/beige moccasins with a chunky black heel. Label = £18, Till = £6. SIX FRIKKIN POUNDS! Oh my life just a bare bargain. Then I got a snakeskin print skirt for with leggings for £3, and a snakeskin hairband for £1 I think...The jumper is like a burnt terracotta colour, the pic does it no justice but its a great little cropped one with slightly bat-winged arms. I've just worn it over a black cami, and that was only £6. Then if you can just see in the bottom left corner of the skirt, there is a double ring in an antique gold colour with a thorned flower on it. I have wanted a double knuckle duster type ring for ages, but I have annoyingly massive fingers so it'll fit one but not the other - but this has elastic in the rings so I can have one now. Thank you you genius. 

Right, bored you enough now, think I shall do a bit of a beauty blog tomorrow with what my everyday favourite make up products are, and see what you guys like to use and if you can recommend anything to me. I'll also put a pic up of the earrings I got <3
Happy 2012, and Ciao for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment