Friday 6 January 2012

Day with the girls ♥

I've been out with the girls from work today. It was really nice to spend some time with them. We went swimming and had a right laugh taking the piss pretty much out of all the water aerobics group. We did more gossiping than swimming really, but that's what we do best! We got out and unanimously decided that we should go to the Harvester! Win! It's good because all the calories are on the menu, and we didn't have a pudding! How good are we? Especially when they actually have THE most amazing sundaes and they are so tempting. This malarkey is pretty tough going, but at least I've got my mates to help me!


Me & Bek looking relatively normal, oh and Lucy also looking normal. She is always there to remind me that Banana's are gospel - even though she hates them.
I decided to do a stuffed Butternut Squash for dinner, as it's nice and healthy, with cinnamon baked peaches and 1 scoop of ice cream. The Squash wasn't a great success to be honest.

This picture actually does it no justice, but nevermind. It was stuffed with quorn mince, tomatoes etc, and mozzerella on top. Nice and healthy for me actually, but maybe a bit too much because it wasn't very full of flavour. Ed put salt on his and had it with chips so could eat his. Oh well, the peaches we're nice.

All that aside, I've got a fair bit of a decision on my hands at the moment. I have an opportunity to change jobs and have a couple of weeks to decide. Few sleepless nights I think. Not 100% sure what to do yet, but I think I am swinging for the change. My hours don't suit me at the moment, and I get paid diddly squat for everything we have to do, without a pay rise. This is 9-5 with weekends off as well. Decisions decisions. 
Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment