Wednesday 16 May 2012

George at ASDA ♥


Hellooo! Just a really quick post just to say how nice are the clothes in George at Asda at the moment?! This always typically happens when I'm skint as well, sods law much? 
I just thought I would take a few pictures just to show you what I saw, and George's clothes are always good prices too, so I am a big fan of their bargains when they have good stuff like this out!

These are some coloured skinny jeans, I love the turquoise and pastel lilac!


I really adore this scarf print top on the right, lovely pastel colours with the scarf detailing, and in the sheer material. A steal at £8!


I shall definitely be getting this cream tank jumper with gold crosses on when I have more dough! It is so nice, and long enough for leggings! Win win! Also, this printed skirt and leggings underneath that you can just about see, really remind me of the Versace for H&M leggings.


They are doing some lovely nail wraps too at the minute. I am actually a nail wrap virgin! I have yet to try them as I suppose I am worried about messing them up, but I have got some union jack ones for a fancy dress party coming up, so I will let you know how I get on. I particularly like the strawberries and the multicoloured aztec looking ones here!


Finally, this was the only top I got, Ed was kind enough to treat me to it as the Beauty UK show  has made me brasso - when will I ever learn. But still, it is such a cute top with eyelashes and lipstick on, which I thought was perfect for a make up nut like me! It is a normal T-shirt so I got it in a supermassive size so I can wear it with leggings. Cool beans.


So here ends my little George post, hope it gave you an idea of the nice things that are about in there at the moment. Definitely worth going and having a little gander!
Ciao for now XxX

2 comments:

  1. Yep - I've definitely noticed that Asda's clothing is getting a hell of a lot better. Those purple jeans look so cute! I'm tempted to go out and get some of their clothing just by these pictures as they're all too cute for words!

    By the way, I've awarded you the Laine Blogger Award. Check it out here
    http://amiieeliciousxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/more-blogger-awards.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Have put it on my blog now, it's my first one so a big thanks to you!
      Yeah I'd definitely go and check it out, some of their stuff is well worth a good look! =D xxx

      Delete