Monday 28 May 2012

Weekend Antics ♥

Hi Peeps. Good weekend? I hope so, and that everyone was out enjoying the sun! My weekend posts are increasing because I have no money at the moment to buy beauty products *sob sob*, so for today this will have to do. I might do some make up collection posts over the next few days to keep going until I get some more bits and bobs.

Firstly, on Friday we went up to the Lake District to go and look round our chosen venue for our wedding, and put the deposit down. We had a tour and the wedding co-ordinator was so helpful and answered every question I needed to know. We like it just as much - if not more than when we went before, and so we put the deposit down. So after nearly eight years more or less, it's finally been done and it's all officially booked! Yay! I'm so excited and can't wait to see what the next 23 months bring.


Quick picture taken while we were on the road, but you can see why we have chosen to get married 150 miles away!


In Kendal, the main town near the hotel, there was a little Owl display on. I've never been up close to any before really, and didn't realise how tame they were! They are so cute, look at the eyes on this fella though, wouldn't upset him would you? I didn't believe he was even real at first but he sure is!

On the Sunday, it was a great day weather wise so we decided to go for a picnic in the park. We don't get to do things like that very often because work and things, so we jumped at the chance. We packed a load of healthy goodies and went and lay out in the sun. It was tres romantique and Ed even fell asleep, snores and all bless him.


At the picnic. I've given Ed a squishy eye, haha!

We then took a quick trip to Ikea, because we needed a wardrobe and a bin, but we came out with everything but. Instead we got these nice plant pots to hang on our balcony, and then an outdoor table and chairs to be able to eat outside when the weather is ever nice. It looks much nicer out there now.


So that was my weekend really! Did you get up to anything nice? I always like to hear!
Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment