Friday 18 May 2012

Nails for the weekend ♥

Howdy lovelies! Just thought I would do a quick post to end the week, on my nails I am sporting for the weekend! As you may or may not know, I am an avid user of the Boots falsies, which are a pack of 200 nails for £8.50 with glue! I think they are super duper, and worth a try. 

If you've got big ol' nails like me, they fit like a treat. They are also anti chip, and I have very very rarely seen any on mine, no matter what polish I use. They can stay on around 5 days if you glue them on well in the first place, but I always carry the glue round with me for those just-in-case days! I have had to repurchase the glue a couple of times, because with all those nails it does run out pretty quick, but its super strong, so don't go attaching fingers to thumbs like I do, and you end up with a delightful print of skin on top of your nail. Anyone else do that?

SO, onto the nails! I have got a gorgeous polish from Essie, and a lovely textured glitter from China Glaze. I got them from the Beauty UK show a few days back (read the post HERE). I have been desperado to try out all my polishes since then, but due to work and things it's not always suitable! With the weekend on the way, I have been let lose! 


So the Essie polish is called Sure Shot, which is a deep raspberry pink with a blue undertone, and the China Glaze on the accent nail is called I'm not Lion. I really like these colours together, and the accent nail is a textured glitter, which isn't something I have actually had before but I really love the effect - feels like sandpaper!

So there we have it. What nails are you sporting for the weekend? And do you have any of these polishes, if so what do you think??
Have a fab weekend guys,
Ciao for now XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment