Friday 25 May 2012

May Glossybox and Wedding Bells ♥

Howdy! So it's almost the weekend time again, and I'm super excited, especially with all this good weather that I haven't yet been able to have a share of.
First off, I just had to include this picture of my little Bunnykins! I cleaned up all our bedroom so she can have a good run about now, so we decided to shut our door and leave her out through the night so she can hop in and out of her cage if she wanted. I think she really enjoyed her little self, and as we were settling down for bed, this is the position she got herself in! How sweet is that! We love her to pieces, she couldn't get much cuter.


So it was the one year anniversary Glossybox this month, and I was excited to receive it, as always! But across the board I get the feeling everyone was expecting something a lot more this month, but I suppose we have to remember it IS a sample testing service, and not everybody is going to like what goes into it, so I guess the guys at Glossybox HQ have their work cut out. I love the pretty paper packaging this month.


I won't waffle on too long, but for a quick overview I'll put what I got, and briefly what I think.
Noble Isle Shower Gel = Smells actually like fairy liquid, doesn't do anything for me but I'll use it as a tide-me-over, or give it to the hubby because it does smell a little masculine.
Express Beauty Mask with Honey = I got two of these sachets, and I didn't know if it was a face or hair mask because half of the packaging is in a different language! It is a face mask and I do like them however, I am still yet to try this so I'll let you know.
Si Lolita and Lolita Lempicka Perfume Samples = I have never smelt a Lolita Lempicka fragrance before, but they are ones I always see in the airport duty frees. I think the Si Lolita does smell a little bit old lady - I'm gonna put it out there!! But the Lolita Lempicka, oh my gosh I love it. It is super sweet - just how I like frangrances, and I'm thinking of purchasing it or asking for it for my birthday.

OSMO Berber Oil hair treatment = I have actually never tried a hair oil before, so I was pleased to see this. I'm not really into hair care much apart from dying it to buggeration, but I'll definitely try it. My hair is pretty long and thick so I don't know if it would cover mine but we shall see!
Eldora False Eyelashes = I got some with gold streaks in! I am very pleased with these because I am currently planning on doing a few self portrait shoots for my make up portfolio and these go exactly with a look I am going to be trying out, so surprisingly good for me.
Lastly a Glossybox mirror and Balloon, I love the mirror, can never have to many because I always lose them! And its double sided so that's good. And then there's the balloon. Well, when am I ever going to use that?

Overal an OK box, nothing I totally love in there besides the Lolita Lempicka perfume, so there we go. Bring on the next one!


Just a quickie, anyone else noticed Tesco have started doing these acrylic spinney pen holder majigys? This was only around £3.00 so I thought it would be good to put just my everyday pencils and brushes in. All they need to start doing now are those clear Muji drawers and my prayers would be answered!


Finally, on to the weekend! If you follow me on twitter - @misswicktilleth - you may know that I am off to the lake district with Ed, his sister Maria and her boyfriend Jonny tonight. We have a meeting with a wedding co-ordinator at the hotel we want to get married in up there at 10am tomorrow morning (Saturday 26th), and she is going to show us around then we are putting our deposit down! I'm so excited, it is all becoming pretty real now and once we have got this down, we can really start to plan things. Hopefully I will get some pictures up there so I shall pop them on next week.
These are some roses Ed got me last night as a surprise! Aww he is so cute, I'm a lucky woman!


Have a great weekend guys!
Ciao for now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment