Thursday 31 May 2012

Thursday Thoughties - Garnier B.B Cream ♥


Hola Senoritas! I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
Thursday thoughties time again, and this week it's on the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B Cream. 
There is a lot of sceptical-ness regarding BB creams, and plenty of battles on which is the best one. I have read SO many reviews on different ones, and tried the Vivo one which I actually disliked in the end for being far to cakey. However, it appeared unanimous that the Garnier perfector was one of the finer things in life on the old  B.B front.

Garnier are currently sending out free samples of the stuff, wehey! Get yours HERE. Everyone loves something for nothing if we are all being open and honest now. The full sized product is around a tenner and because I am on the fence about B.B creams, it wasn't something I wanted to just go out and buy. I received my samples two days ago, and was only expecting one sachet but you get three! Also one sachet is enough for two applications, so six faces worth! 

This is what the full sized bottle looks like, and because I am a dope I left the bottle at home, so image resourced from Google.


This was my little sample pack. It explains all what a B.B cream is and what it does. If you don't know still then narrowed down it is a hybrid between skincare and make up, and I would personally place it between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation. For me, when I want to spend minimal time on my make up before work, and don't want to use my nice foundation up for work days that not many people see me, it's the perfect choice!


As soon as I tried it I absolutely loved it! It is not at all cakey like others, not too dark for me although I doubt anyone paler would really get away with it, and this is in shade light. I used it with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush and It gives you plenty of time to work with it before it sinks in and dries. It smells really nice and fresh and after a couple of hours I can still smell it on my skin - Ed says it smells like the seaside, good or bad thing???

Sorry for the awful picture yet again, you wouldn't think I was a qualified photographer would you haha! Good old Iphone bloggy pics. Anyway, this is my skin after six hours today, and really it doesn't look much different to this morning, so it has good staying power too. I went straight out and bought the full sized bottle because I need this in my life now, as I am running out of my NARS Sheer Glow so I'm savouring every little drop of the stuff.


Overall, best B.B cream for me, and I don't think I am going to bother trying any more because I have found my love in this department!
Have you tried it? Tell me if you don't like it too!
Ciao for now XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment